NEW UNLOYAL REPLACING OLD ROYAL
Nowadays, the world is full of modern technologies related to science. Science surrounds the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment and is the suit of scientific knowledge for a practical motive. In other words, we can say that technology uses science to resolve problems, and science uses technology to create new uncovering’s. For example, farmers use artificial unloyal fertilisers and pesticides, which are beneficial for crops but not for humans. But the advantages and disadvantages concerning crop growth and soil fertility depend upon nature of crops while in the old times, farmers only preferred fertilisers made from the organic matter which was royal and rich in nutrients too with no side effects and beneficial for humans Some examples are also discussed in this paper that show how technology and science work together.
2. Lopatto, E., YES, SCIENCE IS POLITICAL. 2017.
3. Mukerji, C., Science, Social Organization of. 2001.
4. Science for Scoiety.
5. Lynch, M., Science and Technology Studies, Ethnomethodology of. 2015.
6. What are the advantages of the Internet? 2019.
7. The Hostel Life - Advantages and Disadvantages. 2018.
8. HERNANDEZ, M., The Past, Present and Future of Technology. 2018.
9. Barnes, T., Science Explains Why We Like Old Music Better Than Everything Else. 2014.
10. Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Courses.
11. Parker, D. and A. Gemino, Inside online learning: Comparing conceptual and technique learning performance in place-based and ALN formats. Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 2001. 5(2): p. 64-74.
12. Chen, J.-H. The combined use of chemical and organic fertilizers and/or biofertilizer for crop growth and soil fertility. in International workshop on sustained management of the soil-rhizosphere system for efficient crop production and fertilizer use. 2006. Citeseer.