Each of the sections below provides essential information for authors. We recommend that you take the time to read them before submitting your contribution.
The Editorial Evaluation Process
Articles under consideration for publication in SAI Journals are sent for evaluation to members of the editorial committee.
Reviewers provide comments and often make specific suggestions on how a submission could be improved, which are shared with authors.
Reviewers evaluate submissions in five categories:
- Overall quality
- Quality of the topic
- Author's knowledge and coverage of the topic
- Accessibility, including readability
- Use of different media
- Manuscripts should be submitted in SAI Paper Format that can be downloaded from the Downloads Section of the website.
- We accept files in .docx/.doc/.pdf/Latex format.
- Articles should be thoroughly checked and proofread before submission, after you have submitted your article you are unable to make any changes to it during the refereeing process—although if accepted, you will have a chance to make minor revisions after refereeing and before the final submission of your article.
- Article submissions must contain no more than 25% of textual material published in other places by the same author or authors, and these other places must be acknowledged and cited; in other words, the remaining 75% of the article must be unique and original to your current submission.
- Authors should submit their papers in English of up to 10 double column pages, presenting the results of original research or innovative practical applications relevant to the journal.
- Authors must ensure the accuracy of citations, quotations, diagrams, tables and maps.
- Figures and images must be clear and easy to view.
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text. If preferred, you can also place images and tables at the end of your article. Please do not submit figures or tables as a separate document.
- Papers must be formatted according to the Paper Format that can be downloaded from the Downloads Section of the website.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Publication Ethics is an essential component of open access publication, The statement and related policies are available in detail in the Publication Policies section of our website.